Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Celebrate Life Layout by Raechelle


Happy Tuesday! We are busy bees at SRM Stickers, creating cards, layouts, altered items, and tutorials for you! The multi-talented Raechelle has a layout for you today. She used more Bo Bunny papers and combined them with various SRM Stickers;




Here are Raechelle's thoughts about working with SRM Stickers; I have to say that what I like most about the SRM Stickers is the huge variety and versatility of them. I have often cut out a word or two from one sticker or one sheet and mixed it with a word from another and this layout is no different. The possibilities are endless! If one cannot find exactly what they want to "say" with the stickers, they can cut them and create their own.


I'm SO excited about tomorrow's post! Raechelle is back with a wonderfully touching, beautiful, and fun tutorial. I can't wait to try it myself!


jenyfur

5 comments:

Agata said...

Great layout! Love it!

Jocelyn said...

Love this one!!! It is just Fabulous!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Amy Heller said...

Love this layout, Rae! I think those photos speak volumes to celebrating life! Love it!

She's a Color Queen said...

WOW, that is beautiful, I love the colors!

Kathy said...

Wow this layout to so pretty and elegant ...love the colors too! You daughter is so pretty and just lights up the page,