Thursday, June 24, 2010

DeLovely, by Nina


Nina is here today for a special extended feature of Cosmo Cricket's DeLovely Collection and SRM Stickers. Nina's cards are simply beautiful with a sophisticated feel. Enjoy!










SRM Stickers used;

Sticker Sentiments Thank You
Sticker Sentiments Thinking of You
Sticker Sentiments Birthday
Quick Cards Hello
Express Yourself Birthday


Tomorrow is Fun Friday and I have a wonderful tutorial for you by Deana. You'll love her balloon card created with SRM Stickers!


jenyfur

13 comments:

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

I'm a follower! Please put my name in the hat for your CHA new release drawing!!!

Would love to play with some of these!!!

Kathy said...

Nina these card are so beautiful and bright! I love how you created the yellow flower too. As always stunning :)BEst of luck for you all entered in the drawing.

craftymom205 said...

I just love the Delovely set. The colors are fantastic. I am following.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

wow beautiful!

mustangkayla said...

What fab cards! I just adore them!

{VICKI} said...

delovey makes the best cheerful cards!

{VICKI} said...

delovey makes the best cheerful cards!

Melissa said...

Beautiful cards!! I especially like that flower on the first one. LOVE handmade flowers. :)

Anonymous said...

so beautiful, nina!! :)

Joaniebolognie said...

WOWZERS!!!! Your cards are amazing Nina! I'm waiting anxiously for my SRM stickers to hit the mailbox...can't wait to make some cards!!!!!

She's a Color Queen said...

I love the DeLovely line, you totally rocked it!

ellen s. said...

gorgeous!!!!!!!!

Deirdre said...

Absolutely stunning. In love with the DeLovely range - simply stunning. Great cards by Nina too... love them all.