Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hot Fun in the Summertime by Tania


What a terrific project I have for you today - an altered frame by SRM Stickers Designer, Tania. I'm not sure what's more adorable, her artwork or the smile on Tania's daughter's face. Tania's altered frame is the perfect size for a Summer showcase. The SRM sticker tag and sticker strip bring it all together...










Ever wonder what's going on behind the scenes at SRM Stickers? I can tell you that we're hard at work, preparing for CHA Chicago. I'll be there along with SRM Stickers Owner, Susan, and several Design Team Members. We'll be teaching a class on Tuesday night, making 15(!) cards using SRM Stickers. I'm not supposed to talk about it but we'll also be revealing our new releases! Please stop by our booth, say hello, and create a card at our Card Bar...we'd love to meet you!

Stop by tomorrow for Part II of our SEI Showcase!


jenyfur

7 comments:

{VICKI} said...

WOW!!!!!!!!! I love your project tania!

Karen B. said...

So many fun elements in this frame! Love the colored stickers.

Deana said...

LOVE this, Tania! :-)

Susan said...

Can't decide which I love more...that project or that adorable photo of her daughter!

sandy of pa said...

I love the LO but how did you do the title block!?

sandy of pa said...

One more thing...where did get the beach and wave stickers or did you make them?

Steph Zerbe said...

I'm blown away by this super cute framed piece. What a great idea! I love seeing more ways to use my stickers! Beautiful and creative work Tania!