Monday, June 28, 2010

{thanks} Quick Cards!


Welcome! We hope you enjoy your week at SRM Stickers! As you know, we're here every weekday with SRM Sticker projects created by our Designers. Additionally, we host a contest every month to find our next Guest Designer. Our June challenge closes on Wednesday so hurry and get your entry posted! Details, HERE.

I often create cards in sets of two. I can get two A2 sized card bases out of one sheet of letter sized paper, so while I have my supplies in front of me, I bang out a pair of cards. I used one of my favorite Quick Card sets, "{thanks}" (#52007):




I stamped and colored my images with Copic Markers. I kept the 'bulk' to a minimum because I want to mail these in standard envelopes.






Let's kick off this week with a challenge! I've created a card sketch based upon my sets. Use the sketch to create a new card and link us to your entry by the end of the week. The SRM Design Team will choose a winner to receive a SRM Stickers Prize package, including our new CHA Chicago releases!




Although you don't have to use SRM Stickers for your entry, we'd love to see what you can do with SRM. Good luck! Please link us to your entry using Mr. Linky below.


jenyfur




9 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Wow, look at that bird, so well colored, LOVE it!!!

Kathy said...

Love your quick cards Jenyfur and the sketch is a basic that can be used for a quick card..love it :)

Unknown said...

These are such cute stickers! Love the idea of making 2 at a time. I always need a card when I least expect to.

Anonymous said...

yummy sketch ~ i don't have those particular dies or punches, so i modified just a wee bit. :)

Bonita Rose said...

great sketch, I had fun with this one!

Patchi said...

Fun and easy sketch - quick cards indeed!

Pam said...

Great sketch. I participated, but I wish I had more time. I usually only have a few minutes to put something together!

Susie said...

First time playing for me. I made a card yesterday based on your sketch (a little modification on the sentiment). I also entered this in TCP Challenge. This was a nice sketch. I enjoyed playing.

Chloe said...

Thanks for the fantastic challenge!!! I really enjoyed participating, though I wish I'd had some SRM stickers to use on it. Thanks again!