Tuesday, August 3, 2010

September Guest Designer Announcement


Welcome! We're so glad you're here. I'll be featuring NEW SRM Stickers all month long so sit back and enjoy the ride! I'd like to begin today's post by announcing our September Guest Designer, the winner of our July Challenge;

Tanya Tahir





What creative and fun projects using SRM Stickers, Tanya - Congratulations! Please email me (email address on sidebar) as soon as possible so we can provide you with our new product to use for your September designs! We can't wait to see what you do! Thank you to all of the participants of the challenge. What a treat it was to scroll through the amazing Clean & Simple July entries.


As I mentioned, I'll be showcasing newnewnew stuff all week long! Here's Becky Williams with a card and layout using some of our new Summer Sticker Sentiments (click on image to view/purchase);










Have a great day!


jenyfur

14 comments:

Karen B. said...

Congratulations Tanya, those are some super cute projects!

~amy~ said...

congrats Tanya...sweet projects and love the new summer stickers & Becky's adorable card and layout!!

Agata said...

Congrats Tanya! Your projects rock! Also those by Becky with new stickers! Just beautiful!

Melissa said...

Congrats Tanya!! Those apron cards are adorable and I love what Becky did.

Susan said...

Oh My! Those are such adorable cards Tanya. Congrats. Can't wait to see what you do with our new stickers!

beckyjune said...

WOOHOO!!! Congrats, Tanya. She is so A-MAZING.

danni reid. said...

eeeek, love all of tanya's work, can not wait♥

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Yeah Tanya! Ladies you are so wise to pick her. She does outstanding work!

Kathy said...

Congrats Tanya..when I saw your cards on your blog I fell in love with them so happy to see you here :) I also loved Becky's happy summery card and layout! So loving the new stickers and the old!!

Deanna said...

Woohoo Tanya! BIG congrats girl! LOve these projects too!

Deana said...

CONGRATS, Tanya! Your apron cards are ADORABLE!

Always love your work, Becky! Great card AND layout! :-)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

WOW, I am so happy! THANK YOU sooo soo much!!! And Becky, I love your card and layout - amazing :)

Unknown said...

Congrats Tanya!!!!
Beautiful creations! I love the shapes of the cards!
Becky- your card and layout are fabulous!!!!

Isha Gupta said...

Congrats Tanya!!!Lovely shaped cards.
Becky, your cards are gorgeous. Very inspiring.