Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Peace on Earth

Still looking for a little holiday card inspiration? Kathy Racoosin created this card using die cuts, a digital image, and a SRM Sticker sentiment from our Happy Holidays Sticker Sentiment sheet;



Kathy hand-colored and stamped her lovely blue background panel and the clear sticker sentiment looks beautiful without covering her artwork!



Are you ready for some tubes?! We're using them every which way and I can't wait to show you what Tobi has done with our tubes tomorrow!

5 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Beautiful card! The colors are so vibrant, and the sentiment is perfect! Bring on the tubes!!

Virginia L. said...

The SRM stickers work seamlessly withy Kathy's masterpiece! Love the rich colors!

donna mikasa said...

Beautiful card and I love how clean and crisp the stickers are...awesome!

Cindy Groh said...

literally out of my mouth "omg that is beautiful". she is so uber talented and produces the best projects.

A Sarasota said...

oooh! pretty!
I can't wait to use my holiday stickers from me on some season's greetings cards!