Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Designer Jane Beljo

Please welcome Jane Beljo to the 2011 SRM Stickers Design Team!



Jane Beljo
I was born in Germany Dusseldorf...my family moved to Canada when I was 9 months old. I have always, and I mean ALWAYS been creative. After high school I came to Zagreb, Croatia on my own (my parents are Croatian) and studied at the University of Philosophy. Before that I did a year (as a guest student) at the University of Fine Arts and met my husband (who also came from Canada to Croatia) I'm married with 3 kids (8, 5.5 and 3). My last job (before I started having my babies ;) I was teaching English from Kindergarten and grades 1 through 6. I have been told by many that I'm a natural born teacher. I prefer playing with paper and doodling!

I illustrate for Squigglefly, Claudia & Co., Unity Stamps and myself; Jane's Doodles. I think I have an eclectic style. If I were to describe myself, I would say that I'm very friendly, generous, loyal, a perfectionist... and panicky!




You can see more of Jane's work at her blog by clicking HERE.

20 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Yay for Jane! Can't wait to see more SRM goodness from her!

Karen B. said...

A great addition to your team!

beckyjune said...

Beautiful work!

~amy~ said...

yahooooo for Jane!!!!!

Ravengirl said...

This is fabulous! Love the spiral notebook edge on the paper and the random rhinestones!

Susan said...

So happy to have you on our team Jane. I love your work.

Virginia L. said...

LOVE Jane's fun, whimisical and pretty style!! She is such a huge talent to the SRM team! Congrats, Jane!!

Pammejo said...

Your card is beautiful. Love the colors.

Melanie said...

So fun to learn more about you, Jane. It will be a great year with you on the team :)

Kim said...

You Rock Jane!!!!!!

Christine Traversa said...

so glad to work with you!

Kathy said...

Congrats to you Jane. If I had to describe you I would have to say that you are beyond talented. Love, love, love your drawings and always love your cards too :)!!!! Hugs, Kathy

Alice said...

YAY!!!! congratulations, Jane!! amazing details and coloring on your card. love it! can't wait to see more of your work for SRM!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

such a beautiful card, Jane :)

Cindy Groh said...

Beautiful work and congrats on making the DT. What an honor to be working with such fabulous products and well known company.

Deirdre said...

Love your work Jane, congrats again.

Unknown said...

GORgeous card Jane!!! can't wait to see more of your work!! so happy to be on the DT with you :)

A Soldier Girl said...

simply beautiful .. so glad to work with you

Elizabeth said...

I really love this card, its so pretty!
e.

Amy C said...

So pretty Jane!! I am excited to be working with you on the design team this year.