Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Product Cards


We featured layouts using our brand new stickers yesterday, and today is card day! We hope you enjoy this closer look at our new releases...


by Virginia Lu:

Virginia created comforting, soft greeting cards using our new "Faith" set of sentiment stickers. Did you know that our Sticker Sentiments contain 20+ stickers? Collect them all and you'll have a greeting for every reason.








By Renee Morris-Dezember:

Renee's Sweet 16 Card uses our super-sized numbers and our "Sweet" We've Got Your Sticker set.




by Melanie Jarocki:

A simple greeting from another sticker sentiment sheet blends perfectly with Melanie's elegant card.



We're introducing our latest version of our popular TUBE tomorrow ---- the magic wand! Stop by for a peek at a beautiful altered wand by Tanya.

9 comments:

diana said...

Virginia's cards rock!! Thanks for sharing inspiration & creatvity. ;-)

Christine Traversa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine Traversa said...

Virginia, Renee, and Melanie, LOVE your designs! Thanks so much to all of you for the terrific inspiration!

ps. Virginia (and Renee and Melanie), you all rock! ;-)

Jennifer said...

I love your cards, Virginia! Beautiful designs and colors! Thank you for sharing your talent (and you :)
(Jenifer Ann)

Isha Gupta said...

Love all the cards by DTs....love your Sending Prayers card is really gorgeous Virginia

Karen B. said...

These are some fantastic cards! I especially love how the first few incorporate stamps with the stickers.

alexandra s.m. said...

I just adore Virginia's cards and her clever use of stickers!! Don't get me wrong I love your stickers but I never know how to incorporate them on my cards...so what do I do? I go to Virginia's blog and "voilĂ !!!"

Thanks for the inspiration Virginia ;-))

Cindy Groh said...

I adore all these cards. The one with the houses on the bottom is so sweet.

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous cards girls!
e.