Friday, April 13, 2012

Baseball Layout by Christine


Christine Ousley had fun with our Baseball stickers for this layout. Christine says, "I love using text as a graphical element on my pages and by using the words, quotes, and definition stickers, I was able to create my own custom "patterned" paper. I even got a thumbs-up from my son when he was looking over my shoulder as I worked, saying, "Cool! Bo Jackson, said that? He is an awesome baseball player.""



We carry a huge line of sport stickers including soccer, lacrosse, karate, skiing - the list goes on and on! Take a look, HERE.

3 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

I love this page! My son starts the new season of baseball next month and I am already so excited to make layouts about it. Gonna need those stickers!

Carolyn King said...

So fun. love all the dots that connect around....the SRM stickers shine on this lo! love it!

~jan said...

Such a fabulous baseball layout! Great design!