Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Baby's First Year Calendar by Michelle & Winner


Michelle Bertuzzi is here to share a Baby's First Year Calendar today - she did an incredible job creating a calendar that's ready for journaling and photographs.  You can click on any of the photographs to view the details in a larger size;














You can find our line of calendars, HERE, and all the calendar stickers you'd need to create your own personalized keepsake, HERE.

Now for the winner of last week's giveaway! Congratulations goes to...

Patti J said...
Wow, I'm number 1100 on your followers! Felt like I was in Vegas when the number clicked over - Waited for the sirens and flashing red lights and quarters to start flying out of my computer...still waiting! What fun your projects are! I'm so glad that I came to visit - can't wait to see the next post :) Thanks for the inspiration... April 26, 2012 11:07 AM

Patti, please email me at jenyfurpohl@gmail.com with your postal address so that we can ship your prize!

3 comments:

~jan said...

What a fabulous calendar- a special keepsake for a baby girl!

Congrats on winning, Patti - enjoy your stickers!

Aimee Kidd said...

I just have to say that you did a fabulous job on this calendar Michelle!! Every page is just gorgeous!

Congrats Patti!! :)

Carolyn King said...

STUNNING!