Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Number Projects by Carolyn


Carolyn King used our selection of number stickers to create a few fun projects. Caroly says, "I LOVE SRM's We've Got Your Number - Large Numbers. I love using them on projects and for more practical purposes. Last season, I used the large number 2 on my son's baseball helmet, since everyone on the team had the same dark blue batting helmet. This way, he always knew which one was his and we always knew when he was up to bat!

Since this is birthday season in our house, I created two projects for the two birthday girls. My youngest will be 7 in June and my oldest will be 16 (gulp!) at the end of May. First, I created a little photo cube using a painted wooden block, some patterned paper by Bella Blvd and some SRM stickers
."



SUPPLIES: We've Got Your Number, Extra Large (#48095), We've Got Your Sticker- Princess (#53007), Express Yourself- Everyday Girl (#42041).


 
Next, I created a mini album for my oldest daughter. I used Echo Park's This & That Graceful collection and tons of SRM stickers to complete it.  Click on the photo to enlarge to view all of the wonderful details!


SUPPLIES: We've Got Your Number, Extra Large (#48095), Express Yourself- Everyday Girl (#42041), Express Yourself- Everyday Boy (#42040), We've Got Your Sticker- Princess (#53007).

3 comments:

~jan said...

Love that photo cube so much, Carolyn! Your mini is just so pretty!

Jingle said...

These are both super fabulous projects!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesomesauce!!!!