Friday, June 8, 2012

Guest Designer; Teri Anderson



Hi! I’m Teri! I am a 30-something maker of all things paper related from out West! Cards, scrapbook pages, tags… you name it, I’m there. I make something nearly every single day. I’m a Go-to gal for Paper Crafts Magazine, and I’m on a number of design teams. I spent a good chuck of last year teaching at conventions around the country for Technique Tuesday. I was also lucky to teach for Paper Crafts magazine in the Caribbean as part of their paper crafting cruise last Fall. When I’m not making stuff, I’m going spending time with family, friends and two fluffy dogs. I am going to concerts, taking pictures and planning my next road trip.
I blog at terisplace.wordpress.com.

I’ve been a fan of SRM Stickers for, gosh, years now. They are perfect for adding a special sentiment with a professional touch to cards. I also dig SRM Stickers because stickers are something every single crafter can use, whether they are a newbie or a seasoned veteran. They are practical and good for everyone.






You can see more from Teri at her BLOG. Thanks, Teri - we adore your work with SRM Stickers! Have a great weekend - come see us next week with brand new projects from our Designers.

29 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Beautiful work Teri, love how you used paper and stickers so perfectly, thanks for sharing and thanks for the inspiration

Lalo said...

OH MY that's some Teri Anderson inspiration!!!

Rozy said...

Wow! Great cards.

~amy~ said...

Yahooo for Teri...love her work!

Valerie said...

These are gorgeous Teri - such a big fan of your work!!

Susan said...

So happy to have you on the SRM Blog today Teri! Thanks for rockin' your SRM! I love how you "head for the border" on every card! :)

Jingle said...

These are such fun cards!

Bethany Crowell said...

Teri has great style! Loving all of these cards!!

erinrwillis said...

Ohhh, how I love these projects. Simple & easy, but so cute!!

Jingle said...

Coming over to add Facebook Fancies to my comment! :-)

Annette Allen said...

Congrats to Teri...she is so awesome...love her amazing creativity...

Annette Allen said...

I am adding...."Facebook" and Fancy" to my comment...woohoo...

Carolyn King said...

LOVE all these inspiring cards by Teri!

Bev E said...

Oh I saw the link on Facebook & I sure am glad I did. Love your cards and Fancies.

Ivanka said...

Love Teri's work, always full of inspiration. And love SRM stickers. Would love to win some with Facebook Fancies! Thanks. :)

Tamika said...

Welcome Terry your work is terrific!

Candace said...

Beautiful inspiration, Teri!!

Candace said...

I saw the fancy stickers on Facebook! Love them!! :)

Sassy said...

Love the FANCY stickers on Facebook!

Rose said...

Teri your cards are wonderful!!! :)

*saw about the stickers on FB :)

Daniela Dobson said...

Love Teri!! These are wonderful!!!

Lynn said...

Wow! I'm so glad that your post on Facebook directed me here to see the Fancies made by Teri! Love that Thinking of You card!

Unknown said...

Ooooh I love these. My fave of all these fancy cards is the "hi" card. Saw that Thinking of you card on Facebook and had to come over. Great work. I am so jealous of your career.

Unknown said...

Oh I love these cards..adding Facebook and Fancy to comments!

~jan said...

Wonderful cards, Teri! So happy to have you on the blog today - thanks for all the inspiration!

Shiles728 said...

I saw some fancy cards posted on facebook made with SRM stickers. Awesome!

Ashley Newell said...

Came over from Facebook! I love the fancies!

Clare said...

WOW, such inspiration! Love them all!

Unknown said...

Teri's cards are just downright full of fun. Her work always makes me smile, for some reason.