Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Christmas Tags


Our new Labels by the Dozen make holiday, birthday, and gift tags a breeze! Here's the Christmas set;


I like to get started early on my holiday tags... I give many away each year to my mother-in-law and to my neighbor. Also, my sisters and I swap tags every year so we each have a variety to use.


I used premade kraft tags, Cosmo Cricket scraps, rubber stamping, Twine from The Twinery, and Distress Inks and buttons.


Click HERE to check out our 'Everyday Pastel' and 'Everyday Brights' Labels by the Dozen. All of our new CHA releases are available now in our online store.

3 comments:

Christine said...

I love the vintage look of these, beautiful job!

Carolyn King said...

Beautiful tags. love the stamped bgs and all the special details. Great use of the labels!

~jan said...

Just beautiful, Jenyfur!