Wednesday, August 15, 2012

December Album by Valerie


Valerie Mangan created the cutest December/Winter album ever, using holiday stickers - from borders and labels to fancy sentiments... Valerie says, "While I love the concept of December Daily Albums, I don't usually have the time to devote to daily upkeep. I came up with the idea to document as much of the month as I could, without pressure, in a small album I make ahead of time. That's how this small album/journal came to be.

Following a simple format, with coordinating papers, each page is made from an envelope where the little bits and pieces can be collected. Photos can be added, as well as journaling. It could even double as a holiday organizer book that could be carried in a purse. The little book is accented with a variety of SRM Stickers but I especially love the embellishments made with the combo of Fancy Sticker Sentiments and Labels by the Dozen. I love the versatility of the new label stickers, how nice they are to layer and how well they work with the other SRM products!"

Stock up on your holiday stickers now by visiting our Online Store!








SUPPLIES:
Labels by the Dozen, 63003 Christmas
We've Got Your Border, 57006, Christmas
We've Got Your Sticker Plus, 54006 Christmas
We've Got Your Sticker, 53006, Merry
Sticker Sentiments, 51001, Happy Holidays

5 comments:

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

You know I adore this, Valerie!

~jan said...

What a marvelous mini, Val!

Nathalie said...

I love it! Love the look of it and the concept of an "easier" DD!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is beautiful! Love all of it!

Carolyn King said...

Gorgeous album!