Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Eek!


Halloween is right around the corner and if you're looking for layout inspiration, here's a fun layout by Valerie Mangan. Valerie says, "The versatility of the new We've Got Your Border and Labels by the Dozen stickers amazes me! For my Halloween page they worked perfectly together.  To form the letters in my large title I applied the border stickers to a piece of cardstock (that matched the background of the page) then trimmed them. The strips were easy to manipulate and arrange into any word I wanted... 'eek!' seemed appropriate!"


"When I applied them to the page, I deliberately let them curl up here and there to add some dimension. Here you can see a label sticker, re-purposed as a photo corner, peeking out from behind the main photo."


"I trimmed another border sticker into pennant shapes and applied the little descriptive words to my photos - just love that typewriter font!"


"You can see one of the labels sticking out - I rotated the label so the 'to' & 'from' were hidden under the photo then stamped the date."


SUPPLIES:

4 comments:

byAnnette said...

I really, really like how you made letters out of the borders!
I'll have to try that, Thanks!

~jan said...

You have used these fun Halloweenborder stickers in such creative ways, Val! Love the letters most of all!

Carolyn King said...

totally gorgeous page. LOVE how you did the title!

Cindy Groh said...

Super cre8ive. Love that.