Friday, September 7, 2012

Gratitude Journal by Shannon


We are thrilled to showcase Shannon Morgan's latest calendar project - a daily gratitude journal in her signature shabby chic style. Shannon says, "I created a daily gratitude journal for 2013. The mini album measures 5 1/2 X 11 1/2". The squares measure 1 1/2 inches."














SUPPLIES:
Mini Calendar - Decorative 2013 #48008
Mini Calendar - Decorative 2013 #48009
Calendar Numbers - Small #48086
We've Got Your Number - XL Number #48095

4 comments:

Carolyn King said...

I love this Shannon---beautiful calendar and i love the concept behind it. Love how you did the calendar squares too!

~jan said...

Shabby chic at its absolute best - I adore this project, Shannon!

Valerie said...

What a gorgeous project - I love looking at the details on this!!

Cindy Groh said...

So cute. I may borrow this idea.