Monday, March 4, 2013

It's a Party!


Hello and welcome back! Did you know SRM carries everything you need to customize your own party invitations, favors, banners, etc.? I recently assembled my daughter's party items using gobs of stickers. Roxy is turning eight soon and hosting her first slumber party. When I asked what kind of theme she wanted for her party she replied, "Just make it colorful!".

I started by using SRM's "Party in a Bag" birthday theme. The kit contains four invitations, card bases, envelopes, and tubes along with a sheet of Birthday Borders. I created the invitations by mixing and matching colorful embossed cardstock, and matting the invitation stickers. I decorated the envelopes with border stickers.


I purchased plain $1 notebooks and dressed them up as party favors;


I decorated Glassine Bags using We've Got Your Sticker Plus to hold handmade hair bows as more party favors;


The cupcake toppers were a breeze using the leftover stickers from the Birthday Quick Card Stickers I used for the notebooks and Labels by the Dozen.


I filled tubes with candy and used the birthday borders from the Party in a Bag to decorate them. I tagged them using Labels by the Dozen and Twine;



Interested in creating your own party - it's easier than you think with SRM to help!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Wish I could come to that party! Roxy is a lucky girl to have a crafty mom like you! :)

~jan said...

Roxy is one lucky girlie-what a fabulous party ensemble!