Monday, June 2, 2014

Vinyl Subway Art by Juliana


Subway art is all the rage and Juliana Michaels has created a fabulous project using SRM's Matte Vinyl and Transfer Tape.  Not only did she create this gorgeous project but she also created some digital cutting files just for you!  Go to Juliana's blog to get that digital file.  

The inside finished size of this project is 11" x 14".  Juliana cut the subway art from white matte vinyl and adhered it to the glass.  She then covered a piece of cardboard with burlap.  The cardboard was cut to 11" x 14" to fit inside the frame.

SRM Stickers Blog - Vinyl Subway Art by Juliana - #vinyl #white #subway #art #framed #Oracal #631

What a stunning project!  Juliana's husband loved it so much that he wants to hang it in his office.  Juliana thinks that she might have to make another one just for her! :)


SRM Stickers Blog - Vinyl Subway Art by Juliana - #vinyl #white #subway #art #framed #Oracal #631

Do you play with vinyl?  SRM's vinyl is from Oracal, made in the USA and of the finest quality.  Check out all of our vinyl HERE.

9 comments:

Lalo said...

SO cool!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow! This is amazing Juliana! I loveeeeeeeeee it!!!!

Cathy said...

Wow ! I love this!

Diane Jaquay said...

VERY cool! I haven't played with vinyl yet, I don't own a cutting machine like a Silhouette, but I assume you can use dies and a Vagabond to cut it?

Shelly said...

Simply, AWESOME! Love!

Peg said...

This is awesome! You did a wonderful job on it. Thanks for sharing it.

Annette Allen said...

oh my such a FUN IDEA.. i have to try this.. I love it

Lizzy Hill said...

I've never used vinyl but I LOOOOVE this - especially the white against the hessian. It looks fabulous!!!

Josephine said...

Hello there! Wanna check with you on whether vinyl sticker goes on well onto burlap? :) I'm looking to paste big size stickers on burlap. Any recommendation?