Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween Crafty Treats by Cathy H.


Cathy Harper here today with some Halloween paper crafting. It's my very favorite time of year and SRM has all of the perfect stickers and treat holders to make it even more fun!  I created two treat holders to share with you today!   

The first is a little test tube holder and a SRM's Mini Tube.  I found a test tube holder file on the Silhouette Store, it was the perfect size for the Mini Tube.  I embellished the holder with a little washi tape, layered with SRM'S Take 2 Halloween Stickers by the Dozen.  Layering washi tape and SRM stickers is one of my favorite things to do, it creates that extra pop of color.  

SRM Stickers - Halloween Crafting by Cathy H.- #srmstickers #halloween #tubes #stickers

I continued layering washi tape and SRM Stickers with my next treat holder.  This time with yellow and orange washi on SRM's Clear Triangle Box filled with candy corn.  I used Take 2 Halloween Stickers again and Halloween Sticker Stitches.  I just love the little pop of color with using the washi tape and SRM stickers.


SRM Stickers - Halloween Crafting by Cathy H.- #srmstickers #halloween #clear container #stickers


Oh and for just a little bonus, here's a pumpkin that I embellished using SRM's vinyl.  Spookalicious!

SRM Stickers - Halloween Crafting by Cathy H.- #srmstickers #halloween #vinyl #twine

Happy Halloween Crafting to you all!  

And don't forget to hop on over to Paper Issues where you can join the SRM Linky Party fun!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Oh, my! These are AWESOME!!! WOW! Love!