Friday, January 23, 2015

Happy Birthday Take Out Box by Michele


Michele here with a fun way to present a little something, something on someone's birthday! I love these new clear take out boxes!  I love that the recipient can see exactly what's inside and plus, it just looks so cool!  I didn't want to cover the box completely, so I used this circle die.  It was covered in glossy accents and given a dose of glitter.  

SRM Stickers blog - Happy Birthday Box by Michele - #takeoutbox #birthday #stickers #DIY

I added a Stargazer Lily flower from Spellbinders, ribbon, and a birthday sentiment from Stickers by the Dozen.  For a final touch I added a few sequins.  I am thinking of a friend of mine who is having a birthday soon, and she loves to get her nails done.  So how about a mani/pedi gift certificate, some nail polishes, and lotion?  
Perfect right? ;)


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  What would you do with this fun take out box?

4 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...


It would be cute to make a sentiment that days "It's Crystal Clear , it's your birthday". Maybe put a crystal glass or cup inside?

Katie said...

Beautiful flower! Great idea!! Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Bad Kitty said...

beautiful

Shelly said...

So pretty!