Monday, February 16, 2015

All About the GREEN by Annette


Good Morning sweet SRM Friends... 
Annette Allen here with you today to share a fun way to use Vinyl, in plenty of time for St. Patrick's Day!

SRM Stickers Blog - All About the GREEN by Annette - #vinyl #stpatricks #altered #stickers #transfertape

 and Vinyl Transfer Tape AND SRM Stickers Birthday Sticker Sentiments I have gone a little Irish. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut these fun images that can be found in the Silhouette library. The jar is from my local craft store. Using the Vinyl Transfer Tape makes it so easy to place the Vinyl Sheets on most surfaces. Plus makes for fun projects.

SRM Stickers Blog - All About the GREEN by Annette - #vinyl #stpatricks #altered #stickers #transfertape

I also added this striped straw which I might add is totally fun.
It is all about the green.

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

How FUN is this?!!...

Virginia L. said...

Love how you used the image and sentiment! CLEVER idea and creation, Annette!

Lisa Lara said...

oh this is so wonderful Annette. Way to think outside the box. I love this.