Thursday, September 10, 2015

Autumn is Near! by Michele


Hello from Michele!  

With September here, I am no longer thinking about flip flops, pools, shorts, and hot summer days.  Instead my thoughts turn to all things fall. 
Cooler air, turning leaves, sweaters, apple picking, and pumpkin flavored everything! Ha!


I recently resurrected my Quickutz dies.  Do you remember those ancient things?  I remember trying to collect all of them and spent a small fortune acquiring them! I decided to use them in conjunction with watercolors.  I cut each piece out of water color paper and used my Zig Clean Brush Markers. 


I added glossy accents to the apples and leaves, adhered a small piece of lace and a teeny flower.  For my final touch I used a sticker from SRM's Sentiment/Fall collection.  


SRM has sentiments for every season and every reason!


Have a wonderful day and thank you all so much for stopping by!



4 comments:

SD pooja said...

Hmm..YUMMY card !Loved the layering on it :)

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card
have a nice day
hugs

~amy~ said...

gorgeous!

Shelly said...

Oh, this is beautiful!!