Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Easy Thanksgiving Place Cards by Lorena


Hello, SRM friends! Lorena here with a quick and easy project to spice up your Thanksgiving table. With all the cooking for this special holiday, I thought it would be nice to share an idea for something that will add a nice little detail to the table without taking a lot of time.

I used the Quick Cards / Thanksgiving stickers That font is so bold and elegant at the same time!


To make this place cards, simply cut a cardstock rectangle and score it to get a nice clean crease. Once you have the card bases, die cut a stitched rectangle from colored cardstock and adhere the stickers (you may need to do some trimming).  I wanted to add a subtle detail, so I die cut, stamped and heat embossed a little sprig from my stash, and adhered it with foam tape.


You could also use a dried wheat sprig for this, and maybe finish it with a nice little twine bow. SRM has the most gorgeous twine for you to choose! I particularly like CappuccinoMarigold, and Gold Shimmer for Fall.


And there you have it, pretty little Thanksgiving place cards made in no time. Thanks for stopping by and happy, happy crafting :)

No comments: