Friday, February 26, 2016

Kraft Easter Boxes by Shantaie


Welcome to the SRM blog I'm Shantaie and today I'm sharing a couple of Easter treat containers that are a sweet to look at as the candy inside!


I have several things that I keep in stock at all times, white bags, twine, extra tape and kraft boxes! Kraft boxes are pretty enough to use alone in a pinch but I find them perfect for adding pretty elements to for any season or reason. I have transformed a 3X3 kraft box into a sweet little Easter basket with patterned papers, and Say it with Stickers Easter stickers and Sticker Stitches, plus a folded doily behind that hoppy bunny.


This envelope kraft box is layered in pretty papers and swiped with a touch of white paint to soften the color just a bit, we all love the subtle hues of spring, and that pop of black from the adorable Easter Quick Cards sticker is so striking! I topped a delicate doily with an embossed egg and glittered chick nestled in the grass.  A tiny row of Sticker Stitches along the bottom just makes me smile!

Created as a set for my niece, Easter is sure to soon be her favorite time of year just like her Aunt :)  Consider kraft boxes for favors, treats, and gifts not only for Easter but for any occasion you have coming up!