Tuesday, March 15, 2016

March Planner Pages by Christine


March is an awesome month for planner addicts this year because you get to cover both St. Patrick's Day, Spring,  and Easter.  Makes it super fun to customize the planner that way!  Christine joining you today to share a St. Patrick's themed spread and a Spring themed spread from my March planner.


I'm not Irish at all, but I sure do love all the cute St. Patrick's Day supplies out there! I incorporated a sticker from the Express Yourself/St. Patrick's Day set.


I also used lots of planner stamps on here!  I loved using the Clear Stamp/Planner Banner set for creating my lines on the individual spaces.  Super handy!


The Clear Stamp/Planner Notes to Self were perfect headliners for my grid spaces.


Don't those colors just make you feel warm!?! I've only done fall and winter spreads in my planner so this was a breath of fresh air


I used Calendar Months/Large Snappy to add my "March" in the column.  I also again used the stamp set to make my lines - but this time I used the one with the flowers instead of the hearts.


I used the Little Borders/Summer to separate the rows of my planner - the yellow ones screamed sunshine!  And of course the perfect final touch was Black Sticker Stitches.


No comments: