Thursday, March 31, 2016

Rain or Shine Thank You Card by Juliana


Hi everyone! It's Juliana here with you and today I'm sharing a Thank You card I made using the adorable Jane's Doodles Rain or Shine stamp set. I love all of the spring themed stamps that are part of this set and I thought it would be super fun to combine the adorable rain boots with the little flower bouquet.


I stamped the images on smooth white cardstock and then colored them in using colored pencils. To help with blending the color, I used Gamsol and a paper stump. I then fussy cut the rain boots and the two bouquets of flowers. I wanted to the card to have a little dimension so I used double sided adhesive to adhere one of the boots and one of the bouquets. I then mounted everything on a SRM Stickers 4" white doily before attaching it to the card front.


Thanks for dropping by and Happy Spring!