Wednesday, April 6, 2016

April Planner Pages by Juliana


Hello SRM friends! It's Juliana, and today I'm sharing my April planner pages with you.


I used the Year of Memories 2016 stickers to add the year and the birthday banner stickers from the Calendar Companion to mark the 88th birthday of my mother in law!


For a fun pop of yellow and some Hello Sunshine to welcome in the spring time weather, I used the We've Got Your Border Bright stickers. 


I also used some of the new SRM Planner Icon Stickers. This is such a great set because of all the little planner words and fun icon images! 




So what are your favorite SRM Stickers to use in your planner?  Here are the ones I used on my April pages.


Thanks for stopping by today!
HUGS!



1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

Well done, Juliana! Your really showcased the Planner Icon Stickers so perfectly in your planner! Love the pages!