Thursday, April 28, 2016

God Is Love Bible Art by Tenia


Tenia from Jazzy Paper Designs here and hope all is well!! I have been seriously getting into faux calligraphy, hand lettering and Bible verses!! I have a very fun Bible Art journaling page for y'all......CHECK IT!!!


This was a simple and fun page to create!! The SRM products that I used are shown below: Words of Faith stamp set (for the crosses and the mini sentiments of faith•hope•love•faith), the LePen Pens  and Sticker Stitches. 




The rest I created with Spectrum Aqua markers (I used these markers and smooshing technique for the background), I used some Tombow Brush markers for the hand lettering and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

Love Tenia's calligraphy and this is absolutely fabulous!! Beautiful marriage of SRM Stickers and watercolor background, too!