Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Birthday Wishes - Day #1


One of the most wonderful days of my crafting life came on my last birthday.  I was at a trade show and so exhausted from set up.  I opened up my Facebook and saw that my amazing design team had put together a surprise birthday blog hop.  Each one of them had made a wonderful card for me and posted on their individual blogs such wonderful posts about our relationship.  I literally was crying for joy at my computer as I read each of the blog posts.   It was truly overwhelming.  What a wonderful group of ladies they are! 

I realized that I had never shared these cards with you so this week we are going to be featuring our design team's birthday cards.  Who doesn't need birthday card inspiration? 

So for the next few days I'm going to share their cards.  Everyone needs ideas for birthday cards and these cards are all amazing!  Enjoy!

First up is Christine Meyer, the instigator of this secret birthday bloghop.  Thank you Christine for being such a sweetheart.  Here's Christine's beautiful card using SRM Lace, Fancy Birthday Sentiments and white Sticker Stitches.  {{SIGH}}


Here's a darling card from the beautiful and talented Lesley Croghan.  I love this happy card made with Jane's Doodles Eat Cake stamp and twine.  Thank you Lesley for always making such happy projects.  You always lift my spirits!


Join us tomorrow for more birthday inspiration. 



1 comment:

~amy~ said...

These are both fabulous!