Thursday, June 2, 2016

Rain or Shine by Michele


Good morning! Michele here with a "pick me up" type of card! Sometimes we just need a bit of cheering up when life throws ya' those curve balls, you know? ;)  I love this set by Jane's Doodles called,  Rain or Shine.


I used my Misti and a bit of masking to layer the umbrellas and flowers.   They were colored in with Copic markers and then a bit of colored pencil.  I added Stickles to give it  some sparkle. 


 I also added clear dew drops and coordinating string. 


Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Be sure to check out our Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest pages for lots more inspiration!

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful use of "Jane's Doodles"! Love the bright and happy colors. The placement of umbrellas is spot on with the sentiment!