Thursday, July 7, 2016

Bible Journaling by Karen


The new term of our new Design Team does not start until August 1st but I thought to give you a peek at the amazing talent of these ladies.   Today I'm sharing something from Karen Hunter.  I discovered her first on our Bible Journaling Journey group on Facebook.   Each day I would see an amazing post from her so I was really excited when I saw that she had applied for the design team. 

Turns out that Karen had loved SRM for a long time… making cards and layouts and crafty projects!  But her latest passion is Bible Journaling and she is amazing! Here's one of her pages.  I was tickled to see a bit of SRM Sticker Stitches on this page.  


If you love to Bible Journal, you are going to love all the inspiration that Karen will be giving you.  I can't wait to see what she does with our new Bible Journaling stamps!  I think that's she's also going to love the Le Pen markers and all of the new Water Coloring markers and pencils and blender brushes!

Join us tomorrow for a peek at one of our other new designers. 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this Karen, the colors are fabulous and I love all the stickers you used!

Nancy said...

Beautiful, Karen! I look forward to seeing more! :o)

Helen Gullett said...

Beautiful journal... Love it!