Thursday, July 14, 2016

Guest Designer - Roberta Rosi


Hello!  Susan here today bringing you a guest designer, one of our past design team members, Roberta Rosi.


Roberta Rosi is one of our all time great designers.  What a talent.  When she left the team she sent me a note with some cards she created using our Take 2 Thank You stickers, doilies, punched pieces and twine. 

Here's what Roberta said:


I’ve used the “Take 2 - Thank you” stickers to create cards in green and pink tones. With these two cards, I thank all of you for the last year, spent together ... for me it has been an unforgettable experience! Thanks again Susan!  A hug from Italy!


I never shared these cards before, but I thought what a perfect time to do it as our new design team is ready to begin their term.  


I love all the surprises that each design team member creates.


Roberta's style is so clean and crisp.  Love how she uses kraft with doilies and love the tiny stitching around the edgiest of the card.  


A big shout out to Roberta Rosi for all the beautiful creations that she made using SRM.  I did a google search and found so many beautiful projects.  Just search "Roberta Rosi SRM Images" and you can see more details. 


Grazie Mille Roberta!  



2 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Beautiful cards!

Roberta said...

Ancora grazie a te Susan!!!!