Monday, August 22, 2016

Just Believe Stamps Background by Amber


Hello SRM Sticker fans. It's Amber here, today I'm sharing this colorful colored card and matching envelope featuring SRM's Just Believe Stamp Set & SRM's Big Thank You Stamp Set. I decided to go all out with my stamped background and ended up using six out of the thirteen stamps from the Just Believe Stamp Set. Check it out!

 I started with a basic kraft card base and started stamping all my images in some Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. After I had all my images stamped I colored them in with a four pack of Marvy's Bright ColorIn markers and a C11 Spectrum Noir marker.


Once I had all of my images colored I stamped the word "Thanks" from the Big Thank You Stamp Set onto a kraft piece of cardstock that I cut into a banner. I added a staple and some twine at one end and attached it towards the bottom right of my stamped card base.


A card is not a card without a matching envelope so I decided to stamp one to match my card. I stamped one large flower, four leafy stems, a lady bug, and one of the sentiment borders along the bottom half of my envelope. I colored in all of the images with the same markers I used for my card, making sure everything coordinated nicely . I hope you enjoyed my card and matching envelope today! Thanks for visiting!

SRM Supplies
Marvy ColorIn Markers- Bright 4 Pack
Black Jute Twine

No comments: