Thursday, December 22, 2016

Bible Journaling Tags by Karen


Tags are a great addition to your Bible Journaling and one more way to incorporate your creative side into your devotion and prayer time. You can use tags as "tip-ins" directly in your Bible, add them to your Faith Planner, use them as a card base, or as a bookmark, and so much more. Today I'm sharing a layered and stamped tag design in 3 color versions.


Each tag is made with the same base and stamped sentiment. I cut the 2-layered tag using my die cut machine. The star cut-out on the top layer really said "Christmas Star" to me. Each top layer was cut in white cardstock. I used waterproof ink (I used StazOn) to stamp the sentiment. To make stamping easy, I arrange the individual words directly on my large acrylic block so I can stamp it all at once. Each of these individually cut clear stamps is found on the "God is Love" faith stamp set. 


After stamping, I used multiple ColorIn watercolor pencils to get the two blended color backgrounds (yellow-orange-red and lt blue-dk blue-purple). I cut the back layer in a coordinating cardstock. For the white tag, I only added a bit of inking around the edge of the tag and then glitter around the star. As a finishing touch on each I used a coordinating LePen marker in fine tip and added a dotted line to follow the flourished top and bottom edges.


For my Bible Journaling Tags project I used:

No comments: