Monday, February 6, 2017

Love & Kisses by Amber


More "love" from our Design Team today on Day #3 of Valentine Week #2! 
There's plenty of time left to make some of the amazing creations that we've been sharing with you!

------------------

Hello everyone! It's Amber here, today I have this fun little Valentine's Day card to share. I used these two little sheep from My Favorite Things BB Ewe Are the Best stamp set and paired them with some Valentine's Day themed pattered paper, sliver heart sequins, and SRM's Sentiment/Love sticker sheet. 


To begin I started with an A2 sized white card base and adhered a slightly smaller piece of patterned paper to the front. I cut a second piece of pattered paper into a strip and adhered it right over the first piece of patterned paper I added to my card base towards the top half.  I die cut a large stitched circle out of some white cardstock to stamp my images onto, cut a little heart out of some gray paper, and cut two different sized banners out of some pink paper to add to my card later.


I stamped the two adorable little ewes towards the top center of my stitched die cut circle, colored them in with some Spectrum Noir Markers, and adhered the die cut to the middle of my card base right over my two layers of patterned paper. I adhered the little grey heart I cut to the left of my circle die cut and adhered the large pink banner with the "Love & Kisses" sentiment to the right of my grey heart right below my two images. I added the second pink banner I created towards the top right of my card base and finished my card with some sliver heart sequins. I hope you enjoyed my card today! 
Thanks for visiting!