Thursday, February 23, 2017

Sweet Spring Mini Cards by Karen


Mini cards are so fun to make! They are a great way to use up all those little scraps of paper and bits that you just couldn't bring yourself to throw out. Today I'm sharing a sweet set of mini cards using all kinds of goodies. 

I was going for a fresh spring look, so I started with 3 of the new twine colors from SRM and matched up some stickers and papers and got out my new SRM 
Faith stamps, too.



Each card measures about 2 1/4 inches by 3 inches. Starting with that cute polka dot paper as the base, I added stamped sentiments or stickers along with a tied bit of twine. On card I added a cute bit of doily. To finish each off, I also doodled an outline with a black pen.


These came together quickly and, I'll warn you, are a bit addicting to make. Tuck one into your kid's (or husband's) lunch, next to the alarm clock, or keep a few in your purse to hand out at a moment's notice to someone who needs a little pick-me-up. You never know when a thoughtful little card can really make a difference in someone's day.

Here is a quick video so you can see the inside of the cards, too. Each has an additional stamp and then I chose to write in a bible verse. I hope you make a few of these cards with your SRM goodies!


For this project I used:
SaveSave

No comments: