Monday, March 27, 2017

Celebrate Shaker Card by Amber



Hello SRM fans! It's Amber here, today I have a shaker card to share. Recently I have been loving and drooling over all the fabulous shaker cards I have been seeing on social media lately. For some reason that is beyond me I have never created one before today. I had lots of fun creating this fun A2 sized shaker card. Below you will find a few step by step instructions you can follow along with to create your own shaker cards.


Step 1. Cover a white A2 sized card base with some patterned paper.

Step 2. Choose a coordinating piece of patterned paper and cut it slightly smaller then your card base.

Step 3. Die cut or punch a circle or any other shape out of the upper center part of your smaller patterned paper panel.

Step 4. Flip your patterened paper panel over and add some double sided adhesive all around your die cut shape.

Step 5. Before attaching the acrylic take your die cut panel and center it over your card base. With a pencil lightly trace around your die cut window. This will make it easy to center your sentiment.

Step 6. Adhere a piece of clear acrylic to your die cut pattered paper panel. Set aside.

Step 7.  Use the pencil lines you drew in step 5 as your guide and add your sentiment to your card base. I used a clear Celebrate sentiment sticker from the Sentiment/Birthday sticker sheet.

 Step 8. Using the pencil lines as a guide again adhere some foam tape all around the outside edge of your pencil lines.

Step 9. Add a handful of sequins to your card base in between your foam tape.

Step 10. Adhere your die cut patterned paper panel with the acrylic to your card base sealing/locking in all your sequins.

Step 11. Add a cute little fussy cute image to the front of your card. I used Easter Basket Anya from The Greeting Farm to complete my card.


That's it, you now have a fun little shaker card. I hope you enjoyed my card today. Thanks for visiting!
SRM Sticker Supplies
Sticker Sentiment/Birthday

1 comment: