Thursday, May 25, 2017

Rainbow Hearts by Michele


Good morning friends! Michele here with a fun rainbow card using the cute little heart from the Birthday Plans stamp set.  I repeated the heart in a cascading pattern and colored them in rainbow order.  I added clear Wink of Stella and then glossy accents over each.  I added some dots in between the hearts for a bit more interest.  I stamped the sentiment in black ink.


I adhered a few coordinating rhinestones and clear dew drops.  I adhered my panel to bright pink card stock and thought it needed a little somethin' somethin.'  So I added some faux stitching around the panel with my 


When I am feeling a bit creatively challenged, I tend to go to my favorite stamping technique....repeating a small stamp!  (And rainbows never hurt either! LOL) 


Thank you so much for stopping my sweet friends! 

No comments: