Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Stickers & Die Cuts by Michele


Good morning!  So glad you could stop by for a visit!  Michele here today and I have a card that uses the negative space of a die cut.  I cut the image 6 times and continually glued the "negative" pieces in place.  Once I got to my last layer I added color with Copic markers.  


I die cut flowers and leaves and Copic colored those as well.  I added a layer of glossy accents to all of my colored pieces.  While that was drying I die cut a circle and adhered an SRM sticker from the Life if Good collection  I adhered the flowers and leaves to frame out the sentiment and glued various rhinestones and pearls to finish off the card. 




Have a wonderful day my crafty friends!

SaveSave

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful-the Life is Good collection is my fave, <3

~amy~ said...

Absolutely gorgeous!