Friday, July 14, 2017

Watercolor Planner Page by Christine


Hi there SRM Fans!  Christine joining you today with an agenda page from my July Planner!  I love to use my planner to play with techniques before I dive into them on other paper crafts and this page is the perfect example of that!


I wanted to play with a marbled watercolored look and so I did just that!  But I also did some filling in with watercolors and drawing.  I combined a traditional watercolor set, Watercolor Twist Pencils and a blending marker to achieve the look I wanted. 
Here's a video to show you my process:


I always like to have something with the whole month in my spreads so it that it's easy to look at dates without having to flip thru. The Mini Decorative Calendar sticker was perfect for that.  Doesn't it look pretty up against that marbled background too???


Being on a weight loss and fitness journey, the Clear Planner Stamp/Healthy Plans has a whole new level of usefulness for my planner. I love these fun little words to add inspiration to my page! I also used the Clear Stamp/Planner Banner set to add to my To Do List.


Be sure to check out the newest release in the planner stamp section of the store....there's so many great new options!

No comments: