Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Coffee Plans Gift Box by Emma


Hello!  Emma here, and welcome to my first post as a member of the SRM Stickers Design Team.  Here's a bit of info about me: 

"Hi, I’m Emma Ivemey, and I am a British-Canadian gal based in Oshawa, Ontario. I am the proud mother of 4 beautiful children, and married to a wonderful husband. I LOVE to craft, and I’ll try anything once! My favourite crafts are scrapbooking, cardmaking, knitting & crochet, colouring, mixed media and trying to find fun ways to upcycle junk into home decor."

I am excited to share my idea for a sweet and easy gift card holder, using the 4 1/8" kraft window box and the NEW Coffee Plans stamp set.


So first of all, I folded together the kraft box, and created an insert slightly smaller than the box to go inside.  I used 110lb cardstock to create the insert, which will serve as a platform to hold my envelope with the gift card inside.


I then folded my envelope, and stamped the front with the 'But first, coffee...' sentiment, coffee cup and beans (so cute!)


Next, to add a little colour, I used the ColorIn Watercolor Twist pencils to add a little blue, green and yellow as if it were a landscape.  These pencils are so great, and so easy to carry around in the handy dandy case.  To finish, I used white ink and stamped the small coffee words and images around the edges of the box window.


On the back of the box, I used a To / From sticker from the Labels by the Dozen Everyday Pastels sheet so that a personal message can be added.


So there you have it, a thoughtful gift for a coffee pal!  I hope you've enjoyed this project as much I as I had fun making it.  



Happy crafting!  Emma x



8 comments:

Giorgia Rossini said...

Great project Emma, welcome abroad!

~amy~ said...

What a cute project!

Unknown said...

Super cute!

Kim Heggins said...

Too darn cute!

Emma Ivemey said...

Thank you! It's great to be here 😊

Emma Ivemey said...

Thank you so much ❤️

Emma Ivemey said...

Thank you so much! 😊

Emma Ivemey said...

Thank you so much! ❤️