Thursday, February 1, 2018

Water Color Thank You by Michele


Good morning friends!  Michele joining you today with a fun card today that was a result of just playing around with water color twist pencils.  I "smooshed" a bit of the water color pencil on to an acrylic block and mixed it with water.  I used the wet on wet technique, meaning the paper was also wet.  This gives a lot of movement to the colors, which I like a lot! Once all of my various pieces were dry, I cut them into diamond shapes and placed them on the edge of the card. I cut the excess off.   


I added glossy accents to the diamonds and set aside to dry.  Once it was dry, I added a strip of silver sparkly paper and SRM's thank you sticker.  I adhered a few rhinestones and a simple knotted ribbon.  


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

No comments: